Monday, March 30, 2009

Does This Count As A Post?

Oh, look! It's a post saying I'm not posting! The laziness, I just can't escape from it. I just wanted to put a few words up, since it's been last Wednesday since I posted and then it was just a picture. My weekend started Thursday at noon - I loaded Maggie in the van and went to visit my parents and my sister's family. My brother actually came to visit too, so that was nice. But, I just haven't got back into the swing of things, blogfully speaking. So, today I'm just going to leave you with some words of wisdom - actually, a definition - from my Snickers wrapper:

Nougatocity - a heightened yet fleeting state of accomplishment that makes you realize how unbelievably unmotivated you normally are.


"Fleeting," "unmotivated," Snickers, you know me so well.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Ali said...

I've been bad at blogging lately, too. It must be spring fever or something--I'd rather be somewhere else than sitting in front of the computer!

Grand Pooba said...

You make me laugh. It sounds like you feel exactly how I felt yesterday. Totally bored but so unmotivated to do anything about it. Oh there was plenty things that needed to be done, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything other than sit on the couch!

Kristen Andrews said...

hope you had fun!

Debie Napoleon said...

We all get that way on occasion. I just miss the comments - cos' when we stop bloging we don't go visit others. It's tough...

The Rambler said...

Buwhahahahaha.

Snickers.....love.them.

Thanks a bunch for visiting me on my SITS day!

xoxo The Rambler @ My Rambling Thoughts.

piecemeal people said...

Hi Angie! Just wanted to pop in and say "thanks" for stopping by my blog today...it always lifts my spirits to see a newbie. :) I, too, struggle with posting frequency. This week I put up two posts in two days (totally unheard of, before now) and I almost feel as though a statue should be erected in my honor.

Also, I noticed that one of your recent posts had 25 comments! That's great - no matter how many followers are signed up. ;)