Friday, March 6, 2009

Just For Me

It's Food Friday!

I love it when companies do things specifically for me. A few months ago Coach came out with some gorgeous sling backs named Angela. And they must know I love calla lillies, since they came out with some cute accessories with a calla lily design. So, I'm pretty sure that Starbucks had me in mind with these 2 drinks.


I was a little disappointed in the peppermint mocha, it wasn't as...intense? I don't know, the peppermint flavor was just ok, but the mocha itself was lacking something. The raspberry one, though - delicious. They're a limited time only kind of thing, and I almost missed out. Target has already started marking them down to $3.48.

Has anyone else tried them? What do you think?

Have a great weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

jesse said...

!!! I haven't come across these in the store yet... actually, come to think of it, I haven't come across any Starbucks bottled coffee in the supermarkets in Oxford... aw man. Now I know what I'm missing out on... =(

Molly Anne said...

Ahhhhh! I haven't seen those before! Oh but I will be hunting them down now for sure! Yummy!

Ali said...

Okay, I finally tried them and...well...they just don't compare to the real thing:( They're great in a pinch though!

AndreaLeigh said...

oh yum! i love peppermint flavored drinks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!