Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Purse Talk


Yes, more purse talk. I can't help it. But, I guess no one should be surprised considering the name of the blog is My Pretty Purse, right? Dooney and Bourke has regular spots on QVC and I stayed up till 1 in the morning Friday night watching a 3 hour show. There wasn't really anything on that show that I liked, but they were selling the bag pictured above. It's the Leather Trim Signature Fabric Handbag with 3 piece accessories (wristlet, eyeglass case, ID holder). Wouldn't this be the cutest gift for a young girl, maybe a sweet 16 gift? QVC price was $159.79 ($8.22 S&H).


So I'm still in search of a black tote. I've seen this one in person, and I actually like it. It's the Cindy Tote in patent leather. The color shown is plum, and I'm liking the price - $210.

This is the Cindy Tote in Monza. I'm not sure what that is. I guess some sort of cheaper material because it's $175. Wonder how it looks in real life.

I like this. Doesn't it look comfortable? Is that the word I'm looking for? It's the Medium Chiara Bag in Nubuk, $385. They have it in other colors and fabrics, but I think this is my favorite.

This is the Feed Bag. I think I like this one because it reminds me of something Coach had. I think it was the Bleecker duffle. Pictured is shiny leather, $295. But it's also made in suede for $235 which is really pretty (kinda like the chiara).

And just so everyone remembers that my loyalty lies with Coach, look at that! Isn't that the prettiest thing ever?! It's the Signature Sateen Carly Carryall ($378). I can't wait to go to Dillard's to see if they have it. Just to look. And try on. But that's it. I promise. I totally don't have $400 laying around for a purse, but it's just so much fun looking!

Hope everyone else had a fun time looking! So, what do you think about Dooney bags? Too young? Too expensive? Too QVCish?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Ali said...

I think that anything would be better than what I've got now! (Pretty Coach)

Anonymous said...

OHHH I love that coach bag! So pretty! I wish I just had an extra $400 lying around...maybe someday!

Lump said...

ummm I will take the Coach purse!!! :)

Kristen Andrews said...

love handbags myself I like the patent on!

Grand Pooba said...

I LOVE the last coach bag! Sooo friggin cute!

The first one, I'm not so sure I'd spend that much on a 16 year old!

Preston said...

So do they have anything like these for around $20. Uh, I'd even splurge and spend $25. My daughter loves purses and I usually get her a couple vintage ones for Christmas but these are oh so nice but way out of my price league!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I love that first set! I don't think my husband would be happy if I spent that kind of money on a purse though. He already thinks that I spend way to much on makeup.

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Girlfriend, I'm ALL about the Coach! When I see someone else with a Dooney's bag I always think Oh, I like her purse! Then I go to the mall and realize that though they are nice they are NOT Coach! Lucky for me my Honey never complains!
~ingrid