It's a Christmas meme that I stole from Robyn. The original is really long, so I just took a few questions from each section. It's still pretty long, so thanks in advance for making it through. Feel free to use it if your having a slow blog content day!
About The Tree
1. When do you put up the Christmas tree? As soon as possible after Thanksgiving.
2. Real or Fake? Fake.
3. Lights? What color? Pre-lit, thank goodness. White.
4. Theme or No theme? Theme - golds and creams.
5. What’s “under” the tree? Right now - one present.
About The Foods
1. What’s your favorite Christmas cookie? What's not my favorite Christmas cookie?! I like those sugar cookies from Walmart with the really thick frosting with sprinkles. Not Christmasy, really, except for the color of the frosting.
2. Any “special” foods or candy that you only have at Christmas time? Billy's mother makes fudge. I get out the peanut butter and chocolate almond bark with either pretzels or ritz crackers.
3. What do you eat on Christmas EVE? Usually appetizer stuff at my parent's house.
4. What do you eat on Christmas day? Traditional turkey and fixin's at my grandma's house.
5. Do you like Eggnog? I automatically want to say no, but maybe I should try it again.
6. Do you like candy canes? Eh.
About The Decorations
1. Where do you hang your stockings? When we use the stockings, I keep them up on the table or bar.
2. Do you put up a nativity? I love my nativity snowglobe!
3. Got a wreath on your front door? Sadly, no.
About The Movies/Shows
1. Favorite Children’s Xmas TV show/cartoon? Charlie Brown or the Grinch.
2. Favorite Christmas movie? Used to be A Christmas Story, now it's Nightmare Before Christmas.
3. Ever been to the Radio City Music Hall Christmas show? No, but they are coming to Little Rock for the first time. Maybe if they come back next year.
4. Ever gone to the movies on Christmas Day? No.
5. Did you know it’s the biggest day of the box-office? I don't believe you.
Other Christmas Things….
1. Favorite Christmas book or story? I know this isn't the 'correct' answer, but I like those cheap holiday romances where the characters are named Holly and Merry. Don't judge me!
2. Do you stuff your stockings with any types of food? Absolutely, that's what stockings are all about.
3. Do you go to church on Christmas or Christmas Eve? Midnight mass.
4. Favorite Christmas Carol? There are so many! I seriously love all of them. I know it's an oldie now, but Bruce Springsteen is awesome singing 'Santa Claus is Coming To Town' and I'll never get tired of The Waitresses singing 'Christmas Wrapping.' Are those considered carols?
5. What was the worst/most odd gift? In my late 20's, I was given a cd that a tween would love. It was just odd, not the worst. I feel bad now for even saying it was odd.
6. Who’s on your list this year? I only have about 8 people I'm buying gifts for.
7. Do you shop on Black Friday? No way. Or any weekend in December.
8. ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS? Just a few a more gifts to buy. I can't wait!