Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't Go Grocery Shopping. Things Happen.

Before I had my two nephews create the artwork above my fireplace, I searched online for something I might like. I'm glad I didn't find anything, but check these out -



I actually have these in my dining room and I love them! Aren't they cute?








And I have this in my bedroom.:




I don't know about you, but this has never happened to me:






Or this:



I love Madonna, but I don't think I need a 96 x 96 wall mural. Or do I?





Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Ali said...

A lot of things happen at Walmart but I can't say I've ever lost my underwear there:)

Judy said...

I like the pictures! the coffee pot, and sugar cube dish! Those other pictures, well, I agree with you, they have never happened to me either!

angie said...

Ali and Judy - I actually have seen underwear in the Walmart parking lot before! (Yuck!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.