Sunday, September 12, 2010

Water Marbling

I am horrible at swatching, but I really wanted to get some pictures of my first attempt at water marbling. You Tube has great tutorials so I won't go into details, but basically you drop different colors of nail polish in water to create a bullseye, use a toothpick to swirl a design, and then stick your nail in the water. Repeat 9 more times! So, yeah, it's time consuming, especially cleaning up your fingers afterwards, but I think it's worth it.





China Glaze White on White
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Commander in Chic
Sephora by OPI Fancy Schmancy
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Gray by Gray




I was wearing silver glitter before I decided to do this, so I can't tell if that's what is coming through or if it's the Fancy Schmancy.

Man, I really need to work on my finger poses, not to mention the camera work.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

They look AWESOME!

angie said...

Thanks, Kim!

Ali said...

Never heard of it but great job! They look so pretty!

angie said...

Ali - I can't wait to try more colors!