Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Recap And A Monday Meme

I had a great weekend! It actually started Thursday at 3 pm. I loaded Maggie up and we headed to my hometown. I enjoyed seeing my family, especially my two nephews.


And Maggie enjoyed playing with my sister's huskies, Howard and Lexie. Even though they wouldn't let her sleep on their bed.


I know that wasn't much of a weekend recap, so here's a meme! Don't ask me where I got it, for some reason I just wrote about 15 questions down on a sheet of paper instead of bookmarking the page. Maybe I can search for it again, because I think it actually had about 50 questions in all.

1. Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Yes, that's why I never go. And I'm great at putting stuff off.
2. Age? 35. I should probably start making regular doctors appointments now.
3. What's in your pocket? No pockets.
4. How many TVs in your house? 1.
5. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I should have gotten up 10 minutes ago.
6. What are 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet soda, water, hot mint green tea.
7. Do you own slippers? No. Actually, I do! Purple fuzzy ones, but I only wear them when I get out of the shower.
8. What shirt are you wearing? Blue sweater.
9. What's 1 trait you dislike about yourself? I'm not good at responding quickly to people. I second guess everything I think to say and so I end up not saying anything.
10. Favorite candy? Gigantic gumballs are a treat. I'm on a Skittles kick right now.

Your turn! Pick a question and tell me about yourself!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Cute dogs!!!

My favorite candy is Red Vines.

Ali said...

Maggie needs to be more assertive and scoot Howard and Lexie off the dog bed!

Do I own slippers? Uh...I LIVE in slippers!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I am stopping by via SITS. What was the first thing i htought of this morning? "Oh no, it can't be 6 already--I am too tired, please tell me it is still the weekend!" Ü

Kristen Andrews said...

I love seeing pics of you getting together w/ Ali and the boys and now the dogs!

Grand Pooba said...

I wish I would think before I talk like you! I just blurt out what's on my mind no matter if it is way off subject. My hubby has learned to keep up with my thinking because I'll answer a question he brought up 2 hours earlier and he now is getting better at remembering the subject!

Lump said...

that mid-air photo is awesome!! what a great shot!

mmm I could eat skittles for days.