Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Today is my mom's birthday, so I'm actually in my hometown today. But, I wanted to put up a few pictures of what my sister and I got her.



OPI Nantucket Mist (hope she likes the color), Orly Bonder, and Seche Vite dry fast top coat.

I've heard awesome things about Seche Vite. I don't know how I've missed it at Sally's before, but I found it when I stopped in to get the Orly Bonder. So, of course, I had to buy a bottle for myself too. I going to write this down - no more polish for me until February. Promise. Anyway, they had a deal - buy 2 Seche Vite, get a bottle of China Glaze free. Since I got a present and our mother got a present, then Ali got the China Glaze. She likes OPI Bubblebath, so I picked out Innocence. Side by side though, I think this might be pinker. Can't wait to see these new colors on.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: