Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pink Wallet from Target

I mentioned in my last weekend recap post that I got a new wallet. I was using a long clutch wallet that I got at Sears. It was pretty to carry by itself and I could also throw it in my purse.

Then I got a wristlet and a swingpack, so I definitely needed something much smaller. I thought about a Coach Mini Skinny since I have Coach bags, but I've never used anything like it before. I wasn't sure if something like that would work for me, and I didn't want to spend $42 in case it didn't.



I found this at Target:

It kind of looks look a mini skinny, but it was only $4.99. The official name is 'Top Zip Coin Case in Ocean Rose' made by xhilaration. If there was a black one, I probably would have gotten it. There were 2 silver ones left, but the little extra piece was missing. But I like the pink, and so far, I am definitely liking the style of this wallet. Better, even, than the Coach mini skinny.

Is it just me, or is anyone else really picky when it comes to wallets? It's so hard to give up and old one, isn't it?


I tried another sample of Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers perfume over the weekend. This time it was Lil' Angel. The description reads 'colorful, tasty, and sweet.' I will definitely agree with the sweet part. I've also read that it smells like pineapple. I guess I could kinda smell that. But really just more of a sweet floral than anything. It was ok, but G (coconut - yum) is still my favorite.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid of the Mini Skinny! They are very fashionable, well made and ultra functional! Stay away from the "med" or "duffle" ones though if you are looking for function. They have no outside pocket and hold less inside. Still cute though!
http://www.MiniSkinnyWallet.com

Ali said...

I had to switch from a pocketbook to a wallet earlier this year when I started carrying a smaller purse. I'm embarrassed to say I just picked something up from Dollar General Store! My requirements: DL on the inside and I need a zipper for change.

That mini skinny is awfully cute though!

Lump said...

the wallet from Target is way cute! I think I have been carrying the same wallet for five years now. haha!

Anonymous said...

I love little wallets! I had to get a smaller one that I can carry without my purse! That one is so cute!

Kristen Andrews said...

Oh Angie you are a shopper like me so I just love ya! I went to Target today and find so many things there Damn them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment & compliments! I'm glad I can still get away with the black polish even though I'm not 14. I was worried about that a little bit. :-)