Friday, February 26, 2010

Fenton Art Glass

I only have a few Fenton pieces, but hopefully that will change soon. I will be fixing up my bedroom in a couple weeks, and I've been looking around for a shelf or something for my little collection. If I had planned ahead, this would have been a good time to put pictures up of the pieces I have, but that would have made sense. Instead, I'm just going to show you some cute things I found on Fenton's site.



I definitely need the purse!

And, of course, I need the shoe!

An elephant with it's trunk up for luck!




And, since I already have a dog figurine, I need a cat in honor of Nub and Studley!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ali said...

I don't collect Fenton but if they have an alligator I might have to have it. The cat is cute!

angie said...

Ali - I haven't seen an alligator yet!