Friday, February 6, 2009

Fruit Dip


It's Food Friday!

This fruit dip was my contribution to the Super Bowl Party. I figured we needed something healthy to offset the boneless chicken wings, smothered fries, taquitos, and cheese dip. Ok, ok, I know the fruit dip is just cream cheese and marshmallow creme, not exactly the healthiest thing in the world, but it is FRUIT dip! There's apples and strawberries involved too! That's got to count for something!

8 oz block of cream cheese
7 oz jar marshmallow creme

Mix with an electric mixer. Done!

I guess you could use any fruit you wanted, and if you wanted to make a not so healthy version (ha!), you could use pound cake and cookies.

Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and adding your comment.

I love fruit dip and couldn't remember the receipe. I knew it was only 2 ingredients but wasn't sure what they were. Thanks for posting this. I'm gonna poke around for a bit.

Ali said...

My hubby loves this!

kel said...

Nummy!!

Lump said...

that's the easiest dip ever!! my kind of style! ;)

Grand Pooba said...

Who eats fruit without fruit dip? It's way too healthy without it!

Kristen Andrews said...

oh yummy!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

MMMM, love that stuff! And yes, it is healthy!! :-)
~ingrid

Cascia Talbert said...

That looks really good and so easy! I'm going to have to try it. Thank you for sharing.