Monday, September 15, 2008

Harajuku Lovers Fragrance


Gwen Stefani has 5 new fragrances that have just come out and I'm having a really hard time deciding which one I like the best. It's her Harajuku Lovers fragrance collection that includes Love, Lil' Angel, Music, Baby, and G all bottled up as your favorite Harajuku doll.

Love, in her striped blue minidress, has a sweet floral scent. Lil' Angel, in her schoolgirl outfit, has a citrus floral scent and smells like pineapple. Music has a fruity floral scent, and looks cute in her sailor outfit. Baby is soft and powdery in her pink babydoll dress. And G, in her white top and blue miniskirt, has a tropical coconut scent.

They are sold in 2 sizes - .33 oz, $25 and 1 oz, $45 (Sephora.com). Can't decide? It's also sold as a coffret for $60 with 5 solid perfume compacts.

Maybe these are not meant for 35 year olds, but they sound so good that I can't wait to test them out. G sounds like my favorite. How about you? Have you picked a favorite?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Ali said...

I don't wear much perfume--I'm a a body spray kind of girl. But the coconut does sound good.

angie said...

Ali - I like body spray, too. I need to find a really good one.

Judy said...

Hi Angie, and Ali! I have never heard of the perfumes your blog is about, Angie! I am a bit "out of touch!" But, I do have a favorite perfume!It is DOLCE VITA, by Christian Dior. Will have to check yours out one of these days!!

angie said...

Judy - Anyone who has Prada handbags and Dior perfume is not out of touch!

Judy said...

Thanks for that encouragemnet, Angie!!