Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013


34 weeks!  We just painted the ceiling in the nursery today and put up a new ceiling fan.  It has made such a difference in the room.  The crib and dresser should be here sometime this week.  I need to look for a few accessories and then I can't wait to see everything together.  People ask me about cravings, and I'm not convinced this is a pregnancy craving, but I seriously can't stop drinking orange soda and orange icees. Newest symptom - crotch pain.  Yep.  No wonder I'm waddling, it hurts to walk.  And I think I've mentioned that it's exhausting to flip sides in bed.  And I have stretch marks.  Oh, well.  


Blooper pic.  Sheldon decided to stand in front of me and try to hack up a hair ball.  Lovely.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ali said...

I can't wait to see the nursery!

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen said...

Take it easy on yourself! You look amazing and I can't wait to see some baby pictures!