Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012



More book talk, today.  Over the weekend, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought these books for just $2 each.  They look great in the yellow room (aka future kids room).  I'm kicking myself for not buying the kids books that Target had in their dollar bins.  Maybe they'll sell them again someday.  I also added my Little House on the Prairie books to the shelf.


I had to bring these from my parents house where I was storing them.  I went ahead and brought back all of my books.


That's it?  It's going to take me forever to build up a collection to fill an entire wall of shelves!  I can't help drooling over all the bookshelf pics I'm seeing on Pinterest.  Here's one of my favorites...




 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ali said...

It will fill up in no time. As for my bookshelves, I need to thin mine out.