Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012



This is DKNY's Be Delicious and Golden Delicious Rollerball Duo. Billy got it for me for my birthday. That was very sweet of him, especially since I told him no surprise gifts this year because I wanted him to buy me a bunch of landscaping stuff. I think I'm going to return it. This is going to sound rude, but how can he not know what scents I like by now? Vanilla! Coconut! We've had discussions, especially since he's gotten me perfume before. He did say that he just wanted to get me something from Sephora because I was talking about not being able to find any of my little Sephora bags anywhere (I'm going to frame my gift bags, idea from Pinterest, will post later (much later, because I'm nowhere near starting that project)).

This is turning into a long story. Anyway, he's ok with me returning it especially since he returned the mechanic's creeper I got him for his birthday.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ali said...

I think you both need to accept that Billy doesn't know about perfume and you know nothing about mechanic creepers!