Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012






The birds and I are not happy that Billy pruned the crepe myrtle. They've been hanging out in the pile of brush in the background.

Two blue jays at the bird bath. And, yes, that's my halloween pumpkin still hanging around. Also hanging around is my pot of dianthus. I planted them last April! I need to plant some in the front garden this spring since don't really have to do much to take care of them.




My dad helped us cut this dead pine tree down last week.


There was a casualty - a scraggly peach tree.



I want to do something with this area. I'm not sure what. A fire pit? A picnic table? My deck is also blah, I didn't even feel like getting a pic of it. Looking at all these pictures makes me ready for spring. I'm ready to make my backyard pretty!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ali said...

I wish I had more birds hanging around my backyard but I can never remember to fill up the bird feeder.