Monday, April 19, 2010

Before, during, and after.

Before. I obviously didn't know I would be posting this on the internet, otherwise I would have smiled or something. Although, aren't before pics supposed to be unflattering? Mission accomplished.





During.






After. I love it! I've always wanted lots of layers starting at the top, but for some reason no one would do it. It took telling her to blend in my bangs. Since my hair is naturally curly, I knew that short layers would add more curl to the top and wouldn't be weighed down. Hopefully, she will remember to cut it like this next time. I'm getting used to the shortness and I'm even considering a bob...someday!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Ali said...

Wow that's short--for you! Looks great!

Shannon said...

LOVE it!! So cute! I love shorter hair. I keep mine REALLY short (like it's down to my mid-neck right now & I keep complaining about my 'long' hair....hey, at least my stylist gets me, right?), but it looks really great!

angie said...

Ali - Thanks! Yours might actually be longer than mine for once!

angie said...

Shannon - I was a little freaked out about how short it was, so I don't think I'd ever have the guts to go as short as yours!

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

It is SO cute! Love it!

angie said...

Thanks, Kim!