Monday, August 11, 2008

My Favorite Baby Items



Angie's on vacation this week so I (Ali the Lazy Dog ) will be guest posting today. No, she didn't go to the beach or camping in the mountains, she's staying with me for the week. I've already stuffed her full of some of my favorite foods: sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, and don't forget mono- AND diglycerides. Since she's unable to get up off the couch right now, I'm blogging about 5 of my favorite baby items.
  1. Boppy. I didn't have one of these with Big pup but I wish I had. It made nursing Little pup so much easier.
  2. Sleep-n-Plays. There's nothing cuter than a baby in footie pajamas. My boys lived in these when they were babies.
  3. Baby monitor. My bedroom is on the opposite end of the house from the other bedrooms, so a baby monitor is a must. I've been using the same Safety 1st (audio only) monitor for 6 years. I love it.
  4. Baby swing. If your baby likes to swing then you've got it made. Little pup hated it but Big pup would fall asleep in it everytime.
  5. Baby Einstein videos. I know, I know. TV is not good for babies. But sometimes mommy needs a little bathroom break and these videos can help give you the time you need to...um...take care of business.

So those are a few of my baby 'must haves.' What about you? What are some of your favorite baby things?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: