Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012




30 weeks!  Only 10 more weeks to go, which seems crazy to me.  We should have her room completed sometime next month.  I'll definitely need to post some pics.

Everything was good at my appointment yesterday.  I'll start going every 2 weeks now.  And I have a new pregnancy symptom - I'm not sleeping very well at all.  Of course, that could be Sheldon related too.  He crowds me out and won't let me have any covers.  A pillow between my knees feels better, but there's hardly any room for that.  Baby is moving like crazy and I love it!

I'm going ahead and posting my 30 week pics, even though they are not the greatest.  Billy took them and he doesn't exactly make me feel comfortable in front of the camera.  He kept telling me that I moved, I kept telling him that I was standing there forever and only moved when I saw his finger was off the button, and then he says something about the camera was still taking the picture even thought his finger came off the button.  What?!  I don't know.  I thought the heart pose would be cuter, but I'm not sure you can even tell I'm pregnant.  Maybe I'll try again.



      

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Ali said...

Oooh, I like the heart one, but you're right, it is al little hard to see your belly in that one. Billy and his photography skills, ha!

Hootie said...

You look beautiful. I love the heart hands. I wish I had thought of that when I was expecting.

Hootie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.