Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, 2012




26 weeks!  Yesterday's appointment went fine.  Did the usual - blood pressure check (it was a little high, but lower the second time they checked it right before I left), weigh in (I'm not telling yet), peed in a cup (I can't see what I'm doing when I do this!  Haha), and listened to the baby's heartbeat (yay!). I drank the orange glucose drink (and I liked it!), so they took blood this visit.  And I got my flu shot.  I'm pretty sure I've never had one before.  New pregnancy symptom - lower back pain, I mean really lower.  Actually, I should just say it's like butt cramps.  Thankfully, Google tells me I'm not alone.

We went to my family's house last Saturday and my sister took some pics for me.  I didn't plan very well, otherwise I would have worn a different shirt and put on real shoes instead of slippers.  Although, my slippers are about the only pair of shoes that fit my big feet nowadays.










  

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ali said...

That blood pressure needs to stay down! I just love the pic with the blocks on your belly--totally framable.

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen said...

Love the photos!