Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012

The first week back to work after vacation is always the hardest, but it's Friday - I made it! I'm putting some pics up to remind me how relaxing it was in Florida.





We didn't diet for this trip, so Billy is wearing a tshirt in the hot tub, and I'm wearing mens swim shorts.




Black swans!





I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the millions of swan pics I took. But, I couldn't help it - they were so pretty.



Billy's absolute favorite part of the trip (next to seeing our new nephew!) was eating at a really good fish place. It was just the 2 of us, we ate outside, and the weather was perfect.




Cape Canaveral. Next time, we are spending a whole day at the beach.




Yes. My feet are on the internet now. The polish - China Glaze Ring in the Red. Too bad you can't see how fabulously glittery it is.






This one is for you, Allison. It's driving him nuts that his right elbow is drooping.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ali said...

Nice pose! But can he transition into warrior 3 then into standing split then into half moon? That sequence kills me!