Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cake!



I love this picture! The cake was actually from Walmart so I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out, but it was lovely! And tasted really good, too! I'm glad we had enough cake for everyone to take a piece with them. Although, we made everyone assemble their own little cake boxes! No grooms cake, we had a grooms pie instead. Key lime pie from The Fresh Market. The flowers were a quick grab from Walmart when we picked up the cake that afternoon. Thank goodness they had my favorite - pink roses. We got the only 2 bouquets they had. I've already cut off the heads (eek!), dried and sealed them, and they're in one of the centerpiece vases on my coffee table. I also wanted to put a pic up of my thank you notes since they turned out so cute. I loved my invitations so much, that I decided to do my thank you notes in the same way. Pretty!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Ali said...

Nice! The cake table turned out very pretty with that pop of pink. I love key lime pie but I was so stuffed I didn't get to have any!

angie said...

Ali - I kinda wish I had picked up the raspberry and lemon little tarts instead.

Missy said...

What a beautiful bride you are. Love your dress. I wish lots of love and happiness!

angie said...

Thanks so much, Missy! I loved my dress too, I hope I get a chance to wear it out somewhere!

kel said...

SO cute! Love the thank yous!

angie said...

Thanks, Kel! Ali did such a great job taking the pics!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh I want more! More wedding pics, I love it! Congrats (a little late) You look beautiful!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Congrats, Angie! Wishing you a lifetime of good health, good times, and good food!

Great photo...you looks so pretty and happy!
~ingrid

angie said...

Pooba and Ingrid - Thank you both so much!