Monday, June 9, 2008

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

I put my makeup on about 6 in the morning and by noon, my face is as shiny as a... as a... I don't know, what's really shiny? How about a new bicycle on Christmas morning? Anyway, back in the olden days, I would grab some tissue and blot. And then half my makeup would be gone. Not the case with Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. I love these things. Makeup says on, shininess gone. I tried to remember to check the price at Walmart, but kept forgetting. I think they are around $5 and you get 50 sheets. They are great if you are on a budget, but there are fancier shmancier brands out there. Madonna recently auctioned off a gorgeous croc and diamond Chanel handbag at an amfar event ($471,000!), and she left some of her belongings in the bag. Besides lipgloss, a mirror, and hair clips she also had shu uemura blotting papers (Sephora, 40 sheets, $12). Nice to know that Madonna needs a little help with the shininess too.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: